Saturday 25 August 2012

Ready, steady, PANIC!!

It is time to take Jade home today :(  (this section has been removed as it mentions my OH)  booked the tickets, got everything ready and off they went. However, they just set off when I get a phone call saying  (this section has been removed as it mentions my OH)  had forgotten the rail card, which makes the tickets  (this section has been removed as it mentions my OH)  bought void... men and useless are words that do go very well together lol.

After I panicked trying to get someone to take me to Doncaster with the rail card so  (this section has been removed as it mentions my OH)  could get the trains  (this section has been removed as it mentions my OH)  booked. Unfortunately, no one was available to take me and so he had to try and change the tickets and get a later train so I could get their on the next train and give him the rail card.

It was OK, in the end he managed to get Jade home, and I got a train ride to Doncaster and back for no reason. But, I have now caught a chill, after being caught in a down pour of rain without a coat or brolly :(

Not going to stay here long as I want to get curled up in bed with a hot chocolate, but I wanted to give you last nights update on 'The Wedding'. Here it is.
I had to do a little frogging as I wanted to change the colour of the dress, you will see it better in the next update as I want to get a large chunk of the left hand side done today. 

Oh, yeah, (this section has been removed as it mentions my OH)  got me some more just because flowers again today how lovely are these??
He is scoring some major brownie points with all these flowers bless him.
I think he will forget our wedding anniversary and will have enough points to cover it lol what do you think?

OK all off to bed for poor little me for a little R&R.
Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment