Tuesday 3 July 2012

First time blog

Well hello and welcome to my blog. This is a first for me having jumped on the bandwagon a little late oops. Well here is a little about me, I am currently 29 years old, married and mother to three gorgeous girls, Kerry 8, Emily 6 in 2 weeks, and Jessica 4. I am also step mother to another gorgeous girl Jade 13. You will no doubt hear much about these characters (except my husband who has asked that all mention of him be removed)as we go along.

I am a member of my local town council and I am also an Independent Pampered Chef consultant. Both of which keep me quite busy as you can imagine. 

I love to cook and bake so I will be putting up pics and recipes for you to have a look at. I also like to cross stitch which I don't do as much as I would like but maybe I will start to do a little more of it as I have some projects that I would like to do as gifts.

Now I have started with this I am hoping to update it everyday so will speak to you all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment